Friday, October 10, 2008

Becoming a premium member

Become a premium member now and reserve your all-you-can-eat pass to the greatest SEO software on the market today. For only five bucks, you'll get over 1,000$ worth of software, ebooks, and other tools that will get your website #1 in google.

What the premium membership includes:
-PrStorm
-HitSpanker (increase Alexa rank)
-SEnuke
-ProSubmitter
-Bookmarking Demon
-HyperVRE
-MagicTrafficBot
-Phantom Cloaker
-Article Submitter
-Directory Submitter
-TrafficPlus
-AdBlaster
-Ebook "Top 20 SEO Tools"
-Ebook "PLR Voodoo"
-Ebook "PLR Biz in a Box"
-Ebook "Make Your Ebook Sell"
-Ebook "Boost Website Traffic"
-Ebook "Blogger's Guide to Profits"
-Ebook "Adsense Empire"
-And TONS MORE!

I'm literally giving this away to you! Five freakin' dollars is going to get you over 1,000$ worth of software and ebooks!

---Closed do to paypal limitations. Will re-open as soon as paypal fixes my accont! Refunds will be issued to people not receiving software. ---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really is a bargain guys. My buddy showed me this and I am so thankful I bought this. Although I'm not at #1 yet, I'm in the top 5 now and I'm excited! I came from the 6th page. Thankyou very much@

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this tool,

I am testing it. And I'll post the result here if I got it